Saturday, September 30, 2006

From our bulging “Brilliance in Brussels” file

Not that much swifter that U.S. Democrats: they wanted an fierce, intelligence-based war on terror without any military action, but had a cow whenever they can that there just might be an intelligence-based operation of any sort operating out there. Even to the point of their politburo house-organ, the New York Times, treasonously compromising sources, methods, and lives.

As Commission Vice-President Franco Frattini told MEPs that the European Commission did not have acquaintance of the funds' transfer surveillance by the CIA, ...
“At this moment, the Commission does have only partial information. I understand that several authorities in Europe, including the European Central Bank, were informed. I can assure you that this information, which I am now aware of, was not passed on to me previously” declared Commission's Vice President Franco Frattini.
Here comes the hilarious part:
“I renew once again my steadfast commitment to the fight against terrorism and the identification of methods used to finance it, however fully within the rule of law and in accordance with our fundamental rights.”
Were it not for that inaction, indecisive navel-gazing, and lack of commitment shown by America’s “friends” in Europe, the CIA wouldn’t have to be on their patch to begin with.

Look out, Iggy Pop!

Franco “I swear I’m not a spook” Frattini and his
‘crew’ who insist that you never saw them here.

No comments: