Saturday, May 13, 2006

When in London, do as the cretins

They could be moved to be inspired by the likes of one Erik Svane, and start “Israelis Anonymous.” From Adloyada:

- I expressly reject the policies of the actual Israeli government. (Bad Olmert! Bad!)
- I also reject retroactively the policies of the government of Ariel Sharon, Ehud Barak, Benjamin Netanyahu, Shimon Peres, Itzhak Rabin, Itzhak Shamir, all the way to Golda Meir, David Ben-Gurion, and the foolish ideas of Theodore Herzl and Ahad Aham.
- I accept gladly the Qassams that the sensible Palestinians launch at me.
- I will try not to control the media. (I am throwing away the remote)
- My nose doesn’t have a hooked shape. (Except when I laugh, which I promise not to do much in London)
- I agree that the only good Jew is a dead Jew.

May I apply for a PhD now, please?
Accept your basic, inherent, dare I say genetic wrongness, and join that diverse, accepting crowd. They do, after all live on an island that’s 92 percent Caucasian while Israelis only reflect virtually half the world of origin and ideas...

The fuse is lit!

No comments: