Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Paul Begala, Solipsistic, Paranoiac Tosser

Like the good little wounded child within that he is, he actually manages to channels geopolitics and global terrorism into his “personal issues”.

This via the Opinion Journal’s Best of the Web:

«Begala's presence on the panel created a stir when he declared that Republicans had "done a piss-poor job of defending" the U.S.

Republicans, he said, "want to kill us."

"I was driving past the Pentagon when that plane hit" on Sept. 11, 2001. "I had friends on that plane; this is deadly serious to me," Begala said.

"They want to kill me and my children if they can. But if they just kill me and not my children, they want my children to be comforted--that while they didn't protect me because they cut my taxes, my children won't have to pay any money on the money they inherit," Begala said. "That is bullshit national defense, and we should say that."»
This affirms my point that it isn’t just a hatred of pluralism and modernity that Jihad despises, it’s also a hatred of absolutely everything the loony left’s has to offer. Putting the left in power is a terrorist's wet dream. Want to really provoke them? Try something like state funded transgendered divorce settlements, or something similarly oafish that fringe group agitators always seem to be contriving.

In fact the only thing they have in common is a low view of the value of life, and that they're both a kind of death cult. The only difference is that western leftists take it out on children when they aren't exploiting them politically the way Begala and Marian Wright Edelman do.

No comments: